Boost Recruiting by Evaluating Driver Pay
Remaining competitive in today's driver market has proven to be a challenge. There have been notable changes in trends and best practices that have significantly impacted recruiting departments. Factors such as guaranteed pay and the rise of regional routes offering regular home-time have transformed the recruitment landscape.
When evaluating your position in the trucking industry, one of the most important steps is to compare your pay and benefits to see how you stack up against the competition. It’s crucial for you to evaluate where your pay stands in the market and how you can attract more qualified drivers.
To begin a simple audit of your compensation and benefits packages, ask yourself these three essential questions:
- Are we competitive in the marketplace, especially in areas where we struggle to recruit and retain drivers?
- When pricing new freight for potential business, how much should we allocate for driver compensation to stay competitive in the new market?
- If we're facing recruitment and retention challenges, what are our competitors doing differently? What changes should we consider to optimize our recruitment and retention strategy?
These questions will help you gauge your industry position and identify areas for improvement. Fleet Intel provides essential driver pay and benefits data at your fingertips. The platform reveals comprehensive industry data on pay, demographics, and benefits so you can compare offerings to maximize operations. Other features include:
- Access to real-time, accurate and verified data.
- Build custom reports to analyze the data and information you need.
- Search and compare by state, driver type, or trailer type.
- Visualize your data with charts, histograms, and heat maps.
- Filtered ranking allows you to see how your company stacks up against other carriers.
- Determine geographical pay trends using the radius tool.
- See and gather other industry benchmarking data important to your fleet.
Fleet Intel makes it easier than ever to compare your fleet's driver pay with industry leaders and gain a comprehensive view of your overall business performance. Take charge of your competitive edge in the driver market today. Evaluate, compare, and optimize your compensation strategy with Fleet Intel. Stay ahead of the game and attract top talent with real-time industry data and insights. Maximize your operations and outshine your competitors in the trucking industry.
Click here to learn more about how Fleet Intel can help your carrier or to schedule a demo today.
For more information about Fleet Intel, visit www.conversionia.com.
The above article is sponsor-generated content. To learn more about sponsor-generated content, click here.