Here's how you listen to Transport Topics on your Alexa device:
- Open your Alexa app
- Make sure your Alexa app is connected to your Amazon Echo device and under the same Amazon account
- On the upper left click the menu button
- Select "Skills & Games"
- Search for "Transport Topics"
- Click on the first option
- Select "Enable to Use"
- Simply say to your Alexa device, "Alexa, open Transport Topics," or "Alexa what's the latest from Transport Topics?"
Here’s how you listen to Transport Topics on your Google device in one easy step:
- Simply say to your Google Assistant device, “Okay Google, talk to Transport Topics.”
Voila! Now you’re ready to get your 1-minute briefing
Rosemarie DeSapio is a NYC-based actress with over 25 years of experience comprising theatre, film, commercials and voice over. She has a versatile range from the local news to Shakespeare. She has studied at the William Esper Studio, Stella Adler Conservatory and Brooklyn College. At heart, she is a storyteller. "Suit the action to the word, the word to the action, with this special observance, that you o'erstep not the modesty of nature."
Hadley is a veteran stage actor who has performed in theatres in New York, London, Edinburgh, Scotland, Massachusetts, D.C., Virginia, South Carolina, Portland, Ore., and California. She received classical training in theatre from the British American Drama Academy in London, and from The Shakespeare Theatre, in Washington, D.C. Her on-camera work includes an extensive list of commercials, and several small films. In 2018, she made her Tribeca Film Festival debut in a lead role in the Virtual Reality film, "Queerskins: A Love Story," which went on to win a Peabody Award for New Media in 2019. The second chapter of Queerskins, "Ark," will appear at Tribeca in 2020. She is also a published short-story writer, an award-winning screenwriter and the mother of two boys.