[Stay on top of transportation news: Get TTNews in your inbox.]
Transport Topics Radio has expanded its rebroadcast programming on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 146.
Each week, host Dan Ronan, TT’s associate news editor/print and multimedia, brings listeners up-to-date news from government, business, logistics and other sectors of the industry.
The program initially airs live on Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. ET.
The program is also rebroadcast three times each weekend. In addition to the first airing, you can hear TT Radio at the following times:
• Saturday nights from 11 p.m. ET until Sundays at 1 a.m. ET
• Sunday afternoons from noon-2 p.m. ET
• Sunday nights from 9-11 p.m. ET
SiriusXM is available live and on demand at siriusxm.com with a paid subscription.
On our Feb. 20 show, Ronan was joined by:
- TT Senior Reporter Eric Miller on the latest on the staged accident scandal in New Orleans and the latest Inspector General report on FMCSA's Medical Registry.
- From our TT Newsmakers series, Dan Gagnon, UPS Vice President of Global Healthcare Strategy and Marketing, on the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine and the role UPS is taking to lead the effort.
- Transportation and Maintenance Council Executive Director Robert Braswell on the announcement by several automakers that they intend to go fully electric within the next 15 years and how that will impact trucking.
- DAT Freight and Analytics Economist Dean Croke on the state of the trucking industry economy.
On our Feb. 13 show, Ronan was joined by:
- TT Senior Reporter Eugene Mulero on the latest on the Biden administration’s infrastructure plans.
- From our TT Newsmakers Series, ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello on the state of the overall U.S. economy and the trucking industry economy.
- Trucking attorney Bridgette Blitch on the legal issues trucking companies face in these days of so-called "nuclear verdicts."
- American Traffic Safety Services Association President and CEO Stacy Tetschner on the work his association is doing to improve highway and road safety.
On our Feb. 6 show, Ronan was joined by:
- We bring back our Reporter’s Roundtable with three journalists to discuss the prospects of a major infrastructure package, the direction of the new Congress, climate change issues and a preview of the stories they’re working on: TT Senior Reporter Eugene Mulero, CQ Roll Call Transportation Reporter Jessica Wehrman and Politico Transportation Security Reporter Stephanie Beasley.
- From our TT Newsmakers series, DriverReach founder and CEO Jeremy Reymer on the driver shortage and what companies need to do to remain competitive to hire and keep good drivers.
- TT Features Editor Michael Freeze on his new role at Transport Topics and his recently completed podcast series on improving diversity in the trucking industry.
On our Jan. 30 show, Ronan was joined by:
- TT Senior Reporter Eric Miller on the latest on the staged accident scandal in New Orleans and the latest Inspector General report on FMCSA's Medical Examiners National Registry.
- Kansas City SmartPort President Chris Gutierrez on economic development in the central part of the country and the importance of inland ports.
- TT Managing Editor for Features Seth Clevenger on the new iTECH publication and new developments in the technology sector of trucking and freight.
- A. Duie Pyle Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing John Tillison on the state of the trucking industry economy.