Transport Topics Radio has expanded its rebroadcast programming on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 146.
Each week, host Dan Ronan, TT’s associate news editor/print and multimedia, brings listeners up-to-date news from government, business, logistics and other sectors of the industry. The program initially airs live on Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. ET.
The program is also rebroadcast three times each weekend. In addition to the first airing, you can hear TT Radio at the following times:
• Saturday nights from 11 p.m. ET until Sundays at 1 a.m. ET
• Sunday afternoons from noon-2 p.m. ET
• Sunday nights from 9-11 p.m. ET
SiriusXM is available live and on demand at siriusxm.com with a paid subscription.
For a limited time, listen to Road Dog Trucking Radio and all programming on SiriusXM free for three months. Sign up at siriusxm.com/ttnews
On our Nov. 16 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan will be joined by:
- TT's Eleanor Lamb, E&E News' Maxine Joselow and Politico's Stephanie Beasley for a reporters roundtable on issues in the transportation industry.
- Former National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Christopher Hart on how NTSB works, its role in transportation safety and the latest safety trends.
On our Nov. 9 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eleanor Lamb on the new ATRI report that shows the operational cost of trucking increased 7.7% last year
- NBC News Transportation Reporter Tom Costello on transportation safety issues and his daily reporting on NBC Nightly News, Today and MSNBC.
- Former Indianapolis mayor and electric truck proponent Greg Ballard on his new book, Less Oil or More Caskets, the National Security Argument for Moving Away from Oil.
- United Motorcoach Association President and CEO Stacy Tetschner on the driver shortage in his industry, which is in many ways similar to the problem in trucking.
On our Nov. 2 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero on the just-completed NACV show in Atlanta as well as the possibility of a government shutdown later this month, as the White House and Congress clash on a variety of issues.
- TT reporter Jim Stinson on the emerging technologies that were unveiled at NACV and why the industry is embracing these technologies that will improve the performance of trucks.
- TT reporter Eric Miller on the indictment in New Orleans of five people by a federal grand jury for allegedly staging accidents with trucks and then suing the trucking companies.
- Rajeev Dhawan, director of the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University in Atlanta, on the state of the U.S. economy, as the Department of Labor says gross domestic product growth in the third quarter slowed to 1.9% annually. What does this mean for the trucking industry?
On our Oct. 26 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero, Politico's Sam Mintz and The Hill's Juliegrace Brufke on the congressional agenda for the rest of 2019.
- TT Managing Editor for Features Seth Clevenger on the upcoming NACV show in Atlanta and the Top 50 Global Freight issue that comes out in November.
- Transportation reporter Greg Morrison in Atlanta on NACV and the latest developments in electric vehicles.