Transport Topics Radio has expanded its rebroadcast programming on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 146.
Each week, host Dan Ronan, TT’s associate news editor/print and multimedia, brings listeners up-to-date news from government, business, logistics and other sectors of the industry. The program initially airs live on Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. ET.
The program is also rebroadcast three times each weekend. In addition to the first airing, you can hear TT Radio at the following times:
• Saturday nights from 11 p.m. ET until Sundays at 1 a.m. ET
• Sunday afternoons from noon-2 p.m. ET
• Sunday nights from 9-11 p.m. ET
SiriusXM is available live and on demand at siriusxm.com with a paid subscription.
On our May 18 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero, Kellie Mejdrich of CQ Roll Call and Stephanie Beasley of Politico on Infrastructure Week and whether Congress will consider efforts to raise the Federal Motor Fuel Tax before the 2020 election.
- Avital Barnea, the program manager for freight at AASHTO, on truck parking, the condition of the nation’s highways and the work AASHTO is doing to explain the important work in the freight industry.
- Tim Hindes, CEO and co-founder of Staymetrics in South Bend, Ind., on the work his company is doing to improve driver retention and hiring.
On our May 11 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eric Miller on the latest glider rule controversy at EPA and CARB's upcoming tougher emissions requirements.
- Susan Monteverde, VP of Government Relations at the American Association of Port Authorities, on the state of the ports and implications of potential tariffs against China.
- TT Managing Editor for Features Seth Clevenger on recent remarks by Daimler’s Roger Nielsen that electric vehicles will lead the way and the end of the diesel engine is in sight.
- Bumper2Bumpertv reporter Greg Morrison for the second half of his interview on Nielsen’s remarks and moves by the trucking industry to shift away from diesel and more toward electric vehicles.
On our May 4 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero on the latest developments from Washington to reach a deal on highway and transportation funding.
- Rajeev Dhawan, director of the Economic Forecasting Center at Georgia State University in Atlanta, on the state of the U.S. economy and what needs to be done to keep the recovery moving, especially in transportation.
- TT reporter Eleanor Lamb on the Oakland Port Truck Management plan and construction groups in Connecticut launching a plan calling for more tolling.
- Bumper2Bumpertv reporter Greg Morrison on the remarks by Daimler’s Roger Nielsen that electric vehicles will lead the way and the end of the diesel engine is in sight.
On our April 27 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero, E&E News reporter Maxine Joselow and Politico reporter Tanya Snyder discuss infrastructure, trucking rules and government appropriations for transportation/infrastructure.
- Zach Schafer, CEO of Infrastructure Week, on the May 13-20 event.
- United Motorcoach Association Chairman Gladys Gillis on the problems facing motorcoach companies, and in particular the driver shortage in that industry.