Transport Topics Radio has expanded its rebroadcast programming on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 146.
Each week, host Dan Ronan, TT’s associate news editor/print and multimedia, brings listeners up-to-date news from government, business, logistics and other sectors of the industry. The program initially airs live on Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. ET.
The program is also rebroadcast three times each weekend. In addition to the first airing, you can hear TT Radio at the following times:
• Saturday nights from 11 p.m. ET until Sundays at 1 a.m. ET
• Sunday afternoons from noon-2 p.m. ET
• Sunday nights from 9-11 p.m. ET
SiriusXM is available live and on demand at siriusxm.com with a paid subscription.
For a limited time, listen to Road Dog Trucking Radio and all programming on SiriusXM free for three months. Sign up at siriusxm.com/ttnews
On our March 28 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- American Trucking Associations President Chris Spear on the industry’s reaction to the coronavirus, and what truck drivers are doing to keep the country moving.
- Infectious disease specialist Marc Siegel on the spread of the coronavirus and what people must do to avoid becoming sick.
- TT reporter Eric Miller on ATA's request to the Environmental Protection Agency seeking a waiver of summer gasoline sale requirements.
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero on the $2 trillion stimulus bill and what it will mean to the economy.
- Trucking doctor Bethany Dixon on what drivers must do to stay healthy.
On our March 21 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- TT reporter Eugene Mulero on the federal government’s action to deal with the coronavirus.
- Investment banker and former Waukegan, Ill., Mayor Bill Morris on why this may be an excellent time for local and state governments to borrow for infrastructure projects because long-term interest rates are so low.
- TT reporter Eleanor Lamb on the efforts by state governments and local and regional trucking associations to deal with the pandemic.
- Ann Skeet of Santa Clara University's Markkula Center for Ethics on the importance of ethics in a crisis.
On our March 14 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- Marc Siegel with New York University Langone Health on the coronavirus and its impact on transportation.
- TT reporters Eleanor Lamb and Eugene Mulero on the coronavirus and other major transportation issues.
- Joshua Carter, co-founder and CEO of Aperia Technologies, on some of the major improvements to tire monitoring systems.
- Jason Miller of Cooper Tire on the advancement in tire technology he has seen during his 40-year career in the trucking industry.
On our March 7 show, TT Associate News Editor/Print and Multimedia Dan Ronan was joined by:
- Transport Topics government reporter Eleanor Lamb on the hours-of-service rule now that a final rule on changes has been sent to the Office of Management and Budget for review.
- Rajeev Dhawan, Georgia State University director of the Economic Forecasting Center, on the threats to the U.S. economy as a result of the coronavirus.
- Transport Topics government reporter Eugene Mulero on the slow pace of progress to finalize a transportation and infrastructure bill in Congress during an election year.
- Corey Ranslem, CEO of International Maritime Security Associates in Miami, on his company’s platform that provides live, real-time tracking of the coronavirus for mariners to help them make better decisions to protect their crews, passengers and cargo worldwide.