Transport Topics collected Azbee Awards of Excellence in seven categories April 4 as 2018 winners were announced by the American Society of Business Publication Editors for the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Transport Topics won four gold awards, two silver awards and one bronze award.
Comparing the old design of TTNews.com (left) to the award-winning look
Gold was awarded to TT in the categories of:
- Website Redesign (TTNews.com)
- Regular Column, Staff-Written, iTECH: The Interface by Seth Clevenger
- Special Supplement, iTECH: Building the Autonomous Truck
- On-Site Trade Show Coverage, ATA Management Conference & Exhibition 2017 Coverage
TT captured silver awards in the categories of:
- News Analysis, Can Tesla Make Its Electric Magic Work in Trucking? by Seth Clevenger
- New or Relaunched Website (TTNews.com)
And finally, TT earned a bronze award for:
- Feature Article/General Interest, The Road to the Autonomous Truck
Transport Topics is also a finalist in five categories for national Azbee awards, which will be announced May 10-11 at the organization’s “Awards of Excellence” annual banquet in Washington, D.C.