American Trucking Associations is conducting a driver-compensation study to provide accurate information on one of the industry’s largest expenses: driver pay and benefits.
ATA invites for-hire and private carriers to participate. The federation said it will be the most comprehensive study undertaken by ATA on the subject. Results will be released later this year.
The survey will include:
• Driver-pay analysis presented by trailer type at the national and regional levels;
• More complete examination of performance-based compensation practices and other pay trends, such as how fleets address detention time; and
• Better insight into health-care programs, including costs to the driver and employer
Participating companies will receive three exclusive benefits:
• A free executive summary prior to the official release of the report;
• An invitation to a webinar hosted by ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello to discuss the survey results and answer questions; and
• A 50% discount on the complete published report.
To participate in the study, visit http://drivercompstudy.trucking.org.