Project and fleet managers are often responsible for thousands of dollars’ worth of critical equipment and assets required to deliver their services to end customers. Most existing asset management and monitoring solutions do not effectively track valuable assets of all sizes, causing costly services or project delays.
CalAmp iOn Tag smart sensors can be affixed to any asset and activated through the iOn Tag visibility service powered by the CalAmp Telematics Cloud. If tools or other valuable assets are left behind, the system will identify the last known location and alert fleet managers and drivers to assist in a quick recovery.
Additionally, a flexible API interface allows fleet operators and telematics service providers (TSPs) to incorporate the iOn Tag visibility service, or other CalAmp telematics services such as CrashBoxx™, directly into their custom applications.
Extensive Features & Benefits:
• Minimizes Project and Schedule Delays. Ensures assets are not left behind and the right equipment is in the right vehicle, yard or storage area, thus minimizing disruption in service.
• Prevents Loss of Assets and Tools. Receive near real-time alert notifications when an asset is left behind.
• Easy Integration with CalAmp iOn Application. Allow your operators to analyze data from their vehicles and assets all through a single fleet & asset management dashboard.
• Reduces Setup Time and Cost. Adheres to assets of all sizes and integrates with existing or compatible CalAmp telematics devices.
• Discreet. Weatherproof. Long Battery Lifespan. The compact and weatherproof smart proximity tag can be applied discreetly and have a lifespan of up to 2 years (with normal usage).
One Solution That Does It All | CalAmp iOn™
Directly manage your mobile workforces, vehicles peripheral assets, tools and cargo using just one interface. The web-based, fleet and asset inventory management application is specifically designed to provide full visibility into your operations. This turnkey application gives your operations manager a single point of reference to facilitate quick resolutions for your day-to-day business needs and concerns.
The New How – Expanding with iOn™ Tag
Project and operation managers are often responsible for thousands of dollars’ worth of critical equipment and assets required to deliver their services to end customers. Most existing asset management and monitoring solutions do not effectively track ancillary assets in relation to service vehicles or equipment causing costly service or project delays. Our latest CalAmp iOn™ Tag, a compact smart proximity sensor, allows managers to deploy a more tailored solution for tracking a wider range of tools and assets with full visibility and edge intelligence, all at a lower cost than alternative, stand-alone cellular-based solutions. This visibility can save managers considerable time, resources and money by preventing project delays and aid in the recovery of valuable assets.
CalAmp is a telematics pioneer leading transformation in the connected vehicle and Industrial Internet of Machines marketplace. Through our software applications, scalable cloud services and intelligent devices we inspire a new world of daring opportunities. Industries like fleet transportation, insurance, consumer goods and construction are discovering new ways to drive productivity with our complete end-to-end telematics solutions.
The above article is sponsor-generated content. To learn more about sponsor-generated content, click here.