The buzz around autonomous vehicles grows louder with each passing month, and we’re devoting two significant events to this complex subject in October.
And in both cases, we’re inviting your questions to be put to our experts simply by e-mailing them to email@example.com.
The first occasion comes up Oct. 4 at 8 a.m. PDT in Las Vegas during the 2016 Management Conference & Exhibition in the Shoreline Exhibit Hall at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Transport Topics Editorial Director Neil Abt hosts a panel titled, “Autonomous and Platooning Trucks: How Soon? How Disruptive?” that includes:
- Anthony Levandowski, co-founder of Otto
- Josh Switkes, co-founder and CEO of Peloton Technology Inc.
- Sean Waters, director of compliance and regulatory affairs of Daimler Trucks North America
- Michael Roeth, executive director of the North American Council for Freight Efficiency
- Jude Hurin, administrator of the management services and programs division at the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles, which has allowed testing of autonomous trucks.
We’ll be taking live questions from the audience in Las Vegas, but you can also submit your questions in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then on Oct. 19 at noon EDT, we’ll take the discussion one step further in a LiveOnWeb program titled, “Master Class on Autonomous Trucking,” also hosted by TT’s Neil Abt, who will be joined by:
- Fred Andersky, director of customer solutions and director of government and industry affairs at Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems.
- Seth Clevenger, TT Technology Editor
Again we’ll be taking live questions during that program but also will welcome questions in advance at email@example.com.
Be sure to include your name, title and for whom you work.