American Trucking Associations Monday released details of the group’s annual Management Conference & Exhibition, to be held Oct. 7-10 in Las Vegas.
“With each passing year it becomes clear that MCE is the place to be to hear from the top names in trucking and see the latest our industry has to offer,” said ATA President Bill Graves.
“This year is no exception, with another first class lineup scheduled to join us in October,” he said in a statement.
In addition to educational sessions featuring dozens of industry experts, and sores of leading suppliers and service providers on the exhibit floor, MCE highlights will include:
• Gov. Graves’ annual State of the Industry address;
• A review of the current political forecast with former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour;
• The annual “All Eyes on the Economy” panel, featuring ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello and hosted by Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney;
• A discussion of trucking’s role in synchronizing the supply chain moderated by Con-way Inc. CEO Doug Stotlar; and
• A panel on the looming driver shortage, hosted by Transport Topics Editorial Director Howard Abramson.
MCE will be held at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, and the Doobie Brothers will be the musical guests at ATA’s annual banquet.
For more information, visit http://mce.trucking.org