The ELD Mandate took effect on December 18, 2017. Since then, what real-world impacts have ELDs had on operations, enforcement and compliance? In this webinar, industry experts will discuss critical points for transportation professionals to understand as they continue to tune their ELD deployments and operationalize the systems and data they provide.
- Common challenges faced by drivers and inspectors at the roadside
- Frequently Asked Questions around regulatory policies and technical requirements
- How ELD providers can support carriers and drivers with ELD compliance
- How to prepare for roadside inspections and audits
- How to avoid common ELD operational mistakes
- Tips for driver training programs to reduce HOS violations
Director of the Office of Enforcement and Compliance, FMCSA
Director of the Roadside Inspection Program, CVSA
Director, Regulatory Compliance, EROAD
Submit your questions when you register.
Sue Hensley, Publisher, Transport Topics