[Stay on top of transportation news: Get TTNews in your inbox.]
Transport Topics Radio has expanded its rebroadcast programming on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 146.
Each week, host Dan Ronan, TT’s associate news editor/print and multimedia, brings listeners up-to-date news from government, business, logistics and other sectors of the industry.
The program initially airs live on Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. ET.
The program is also rebroadcast three times each weekend. In addition to the first airing, you can hear TT Radio at the following times:
• Saturday nights from 11 p.m. ET until Sundays at 1 a.m. ET
• Sunday afternoons from noon-2 p.m. ET
• Sunday nights from 9-11 p.m. ET
SiriusXM is available live and on demand at siriusxm.com with a paid subscription.
On our May 8 show, Ronan will be joined by:
- Dana CEO and Chairman Jim Kamsickas on the issues the trucking and mobility industries will face as they move toward more electrification.
- Arkansas Trucking Association President Shannon Newton on trucking conditions in her home state and the Southeast.
- From our TT Newsmaker series, ATRI Senior Vice President Dan Murray on the debate over a vehicle-miles-traveled fee to replace or supplement the motor fuel tax.
- Virginia Trucking Association President Dale Bennett on regional infrastructure improvements that are taking place in the Mid-Atlantic and a discussion of the national infrastructure picture.
On our May 1 show, Ronan was joined by:
- It’s our monthly Reporters Roundtable with TT’s Senior Government Reporter Eugene Mulero, Jeff Davis from the Eno Center for Transportation and Jessica Wehrman from CQ Roll Call. We discuss the big issues in infrastructure, including President Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure bill.
- American Trucking Associations President Chris Spear on the Biden infrastructure proposal and recent moves in several states on tort reform.
- America’s Service Line President Scott Willert on trucking conditions in the Midwest, 14 months into the COVID-19 pandemic.
On our April 24 show, Ronan was joined by:
- TT Government Reporter Eleanor Lamb on the new leadership at FMCSA and recent action by states to shore up their local and regional infrastructures.
- TT Executive Editor Joe Howard on the Biden administration's $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan and the Republican alternative.
- TT Senior Business Reporter Roger Gilroy on the explosive increase in both new and used tractor and trailer unit sales as the trucking economy remains very hot.
- Travelers Insurance Second Vice President Chris Hayes on a new study his company has done about the causes of distracted driving and what can be done to combat this problem.
On our April 17 show, Ronan was joined by:
- Transport Topics Business Reporter Connor Wolf on the removal of the blockage at the Suez Canal and the fines associated with it.
- Former Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard on the electrification of the transportation system.
- Transport Topics Senior Government Reporter Eric Miller on the NTSB report highlighting their top 10 recommendations for transportation safety.
- From TTNewsmakers, Çetin Meriçli, CEO & Co-founder of Locomation, on truck platooning and automation of the trucking industry.