Decisiv has changed service management forever. But don’t take it from us.
Real-life stories paint a clear picture about how fleets, leasing companies and service providers are using Service Relationship Management (SRM) technology to improve asset utilization and performance:
- Prime Inc. sought to address several issues including maintenance management system integration for information on trailer and tractor inspections, and the ability to conduct more thorough inspections while collecting data at the point of service.
- Managing 200 to 250 new cases per day for 900 trucks at 24 locations in six states meant Bruckner Leasing had to improve their ability to manage routine service and repairs to reduce downtime for customers and enhance shop productivity.
- After reviewing its management of service events over many years, Papé Kenworth identified key inefficiencies, including poor communication within its service department, inaccurate and hard-to-find asset histories, the lack of a scheduled maintenance system, and the inability to track warranty and report maintenance costs.
For these companies, Decisiv is the key to driving asset uptime and availability:
- Bruckner Leasing is using the ASIST version of the Decisiv SRM solution, the web-based service management platform developed for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks North America to clearly, accurately and efficiently communicate and collaborate during service events. Integrated as well are the Mack OneCall and Volvo Action Service (VAS) roadside assistance networks.
- Papé Kenworth is using the Kenworth TruckTech+ Service Management program, the PACCAR Solutions web portal developed in partnership with Decisiv.
- Prime is utilizing a Decisiv SRM integration with TMT Fleet Maintenance software from TMW Systems, as well as accessing a series of interactive electronic inspections.
The Decisiv Service Relationship Management solution is revolutionizing the way these and other companies are managing service events. With its capabilities, fleets, dealers and managed care providers are streamlining inspection, service, repair and breakdown event management capabilities.
The system is used to initiate service requests and communicate estimates, approvals, and status updates during service events. Collaboration during service and repair events facilitates the exchange of in-context information, including asset service histories, warranty coverage, electronic inspection reports and preventive maintenance needs.
Managing service events more efficiently leads to savings for providers and fleets. The platform enables the communication and collaboration needed to improve uptime, lower operating costs, and enhance business processes and customer satisfaction.
The Decisiv SRM solution unifies the service supply chain by addressing the 4 C’s critical to effective service event management:
- Connectivity that facilitates seamless data flow between assets, service points, OEMs and fleets;
- Communication that enables contextual information sharing and collaboration at the point of service;
- Control that provides tools to reduce risk, increase efficiency and improve decision-making, and;
- Consistency across service networks and repair processes, including shared service histories, for real-time decision support and post-event reporting that drives accountability and process improvement.
Decisiv, Inc., the industry leader in Service Relationship Management (SRM) solutions, provides a cloud-based platform that revolutionizes how the service supply chain for commercial assets communicates and collaborates, harnesses, shares and analyzes connected asset data, and intelligently enables service management. Decisiv is driving improvement in asset performance and utilization for manufacturers, service providers and asset owners in the commercial vehicle, heavy equipment, and industrial markets as the partner of choice for major commercial vehicle manufacturers, including Volvo, Mack, Hino, Peterbilt and Kenworth, as well as their dealers and call centers, service networks and asset owners.. For information, visit www.decisiv.com