American Truck Dealers named six finalists for its 2013 Truck Dealer of the Year competition. They are:
• Steve Bacalis, CEO of Tom Nehl Truck Co., Jacksonville, Fla.
• Sheila Horwith, CEO of Horwith Trucks, Northampton, Pa.
• Andrew Linn Jr., president of Southland International Trucks, Homewood, Ala.
• Scott Oliphant, president of Kenworth of South Louisiana, Gray, La.
• Todd Schaub, dealer principal of S&S Volvo, Lima, Ohio.
• Brad Wilson, president of Sioux City (Iowa) Truck Sales.
The winner and runner-up will be announced at the ATD Convention and Expo in February in Orlando, Fla.The top two are chosen by a panel from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business in Bloomington.